I am writing to you to ask you whether it is possible to apply for multiple traineeship at ecb. I have been preselected and gone through a skype call for a traineeship, so now I'm awaiting their decision. But I have seen also another traineeship which is consistent with my research interest. May I apply now or should I be awaiting their decision first?
Many thanks for your attention and good luck to everyone!