Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Change of Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
abdat

PostSubject: Change of Address    Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello Everybody,

After applying for the Traineeship, i moved to another country. So right now i have a new address and telephone. I wrote my new address and explanations to the email Eac-Stages@ec.europa.eu written as point of contact in the preidentification message. But they are not responding to me.  I am concerned that after preselection the DG's will not be able to reach me. Does anyone have idea on how i can change my address? Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ansich

PostSubject: Re: Change of Address    Sat May 13, 2017 1:34 pm

The Stages website states that it can take about three days to get your request processed. If you have just sent your explanation a day or two ago, it might be better to try and wait a couple of days, since the office is probably swarmed with messages from other applicants. If you don't get any reply, just try again. I think you still have some time, given the fact that the eligibility check hasn't even been completed yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdat

PostSubject: Re: Change of Address    Sat May 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Thank you @ansich for your response. I wrote them when i got the confirmation of preidentification. But it has been a month and they didn't respond yet. I will try to send them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Address    

Back to top Go down

Change of Address
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1