Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Congratulations for the preselected!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ciprianb

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm

SisBliss wrote:
@ciprianb: http://ec.europa.eu/staffdir/plsql/gsys_tel.display_search?pLang=EN
Here you have the directory and you can search by name, by DG etc... You also have their phone numbers there.

E mailin: Name.surname@ec.europa.eu

I have already used that service. But I still get only the initial and last name of the persons I want to e-mail. Do they have e-mails with initial+last name or do I still have to find out their first name?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SisBliss

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

ciprianb wrote:
SisBliss wrote:
@ciprianb: http://ec.europa.eu/staffdir/plsql/gsys_tel.display_search?pLang=EN
Here you have the directory and you can search by name, by DG etc... You also have their phone numbers there.

E mailin: Name.surname@ec.europa.eu

I have already used that service. But I still get only the initial and last name of the persons I want to e-mail. Do they have e-mails with initial+last name or do I still have to find out their first name?

Thank you

try to find the full name. I don t think there's r.jones@
As someone said GOOGLE might help Smile Or if they are HoU, look on the DG website, like organisation chart etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kattie

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

use google! I just tried the right combination of words and it worked after a couple of attempts. like r. jones, Unit xy..

Otherwise no news sofar. Just this morning some secret number called and unfortunately I didnt hear it. I never get any calls with private numbers.. so maybe.. I hope they call again.

Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theresia

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm

SisBliss: [/Otherwise - two refusal after e-mailing, the units have already selected other pple. Good luck, fingers crossed for all]

May I ask which DG:s you got the refusals from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gany

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi guys,
has anyone applied for RTD and has an answer from them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations for the preselected!   

Back to top Go down

Congratulations for the preselected!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3