Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

different minimum scores for different nationalities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lu

PostSubject: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Aren't you curious what were the differences between the different nationalities?Wink

I thought maybe people who got their results could here write different minimum scores and indicate nationalities?

It is really a pity they don't give us too much statistic informations... like how many people applied in general... regarding to the Commission's web page I was thinking whether it wasn't around 15.000 (as there are 15 series of numbers)... do you think this could be possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loli

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 am

For USA, it is 15. It depends on quota as to what the minimum is. Also, I don't know if the US stands alone as a group or if they are combined with other third countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiana_suk

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 am

15 for Croatia... or non-EU i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
epsofun

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I know it's 18 for Italy, which is a lot higher than for other countries...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aneena

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

The most stagiaires come from Italy, probably there's the highest competition. From some countries, like Luxembourg or Malta there are almost no applications - c'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drioz

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

If it's 18/20, I'm starting to think about acquiring a different nationality for the next application...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different minimum scores for different nationalities   

Back to top Go down

different minimum scores for different nationalities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1