Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ola_jag

PostSubject: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am

Hi everyone,
Does anybody have any information about selection for the traineeship for people with disabilities? the outcome should have benn in mid-January. I didn't get any message( rejected or accepted) so far..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanarvatu

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

I know what you mean, i didin't receive an answer either. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ola_jag

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 pm

did you try to contact with them? I can't believe this. I sent about six emails and still no answer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanarvatu

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I wrote the only once in december , because i didin't want to seem rude or too buggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ola_jag

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I got your point but now I think that it's not rude. we have a right to know this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raluca11

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello,

I have received the following mail:
Pleased be informed that, following the selection procedure, your name has been placed on a reserve list for a possible traineeship within the Directorate-General for Internal Policies in Brussels.

Should a selected candidate be unable to take up our offer of a traineeship, I shall contact you again. If this is not the case, the Traineeships Office will consider your file as closed.

Should I lobby?

Thanks in advance!

Raluca
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   

Back to top Go down

Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011
Page 1 of 1