Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ola_jag

PostSubject: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am

Hi everyone,
Does anybody have any information about selection for the traineeship for people with disabilities? the outcome should have benn in mid-January. I didn't get any message( rejected or accepted) so far..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanarvatu

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

I know what you mean, i didin't receive an answer either. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ola_jag

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 pm

did you try to contact with them? I can't believe this. I sent about six emails and still no answer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanarvatu

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I wrote the only once in december , because i didin't want to seem rude or too buggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ola_jag

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

I got your point but now I think that it's not rude. we have a right to know this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raluca11

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello,

I have received the following mail:
Pleased be informed that, following the selection procedure, your name has been placed on a reserve list for a possible traineeship within the Directorate-General for Internal Policies in Brussels.

Should a selected candidate be unable to take up our offer of a traineeship, I shall contact you again. If this is not the case, the Traineeships Office will consider your file as closed.

Should I lobby?

Thanks in advance!

Raluca
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011   

Back to top Go down

Traineeship for people with disabilities starting MArch 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1