Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stefanarvatu

PostSubject: Some questions.   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

I applied last auguts for traineeship for persons with disabilities and have yet to receive a simple mail response that says yes or no concerning the application result.Therefore i would like to know what do you think on three questions that i put myself at the moment :
1.I should consider that application closed right?
2.If so can i apply again for a traineeship?
3.On this page: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/parliament/public/staticDisplay.do?id=147 , there are several traineeship programs , and my question is if i can apply to more than one program or should i stick with that disability traineeship program since i have a disability.

Thanks for reading this topic and i hope you can give me an advice or point of view on these mathers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myrskypilvi

PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Not that I am any official source of information, but here's my ten cents to this:

1) I would definitely ask the traineeship office!

2) As long as you haven't absolved one at an EU institution, you can always apply again.

3) I do not know about the exact rules, nor about which program type is the "easiest" to get into. But IMHO I don't think that there can be any rule prohibiting you from applying to another program, there only might be a rule saying that you can only apply to one program type at a time.

Hope this helped at least a little bit. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Some questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1