Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DG EAC and EACEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmm

PostSubject: DG EAC and EACEA   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi, I got preselected for the october 11 traineeship and I included in my top 3 list the DG education and culture, the education, audiovisual and culture executive agency and dg communication. I have good knowledge of the EC projects in these fields but I would highly appreciate if you could send me details from the inside...does anyone work or did anyone work for them, do you happen to know better their organisation, specific activities, etc? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dazu

PostSubject: Re: DG EAC and EACEA   Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 pm

I was preselected for March 2013 traineeship, anyone has information about their next step? Suggestions will be greatly welcomed!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minka

PostSubject: Re: DG EAC and EACEA   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi! Please, I would like to ask all of you selected by DG EAC, especially "culture part" part of that DG, E Units and similar to tell something more about their profiles and motivations, here or in pm wherever you prefer, as DG EAC do not make interviews and we do not know anything about their requirements. It would mean a lot for future applications and I would appreciate very much. Thank you in advance! Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG EAC and EACEA   

Back to top Go down

DG EAC and EACEA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg :: Traineeship in the EC :: European Commission DGs-
Jump to: