Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DG industry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amychen

PostSubject: DG industry   Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am

Anyone got phone interview from DG industry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lalla

PostSubject: Re: DG industry   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Do you mean DG Enterprise&Industry? If you do, I got a call from them. They called quite early, like 2 weeks ago or so, right after preselection results came out. I don't know the name of the unit that called, but if it helps, their expertise was fashion industry (textiles&clothing and footwear).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lill

PostSubject: Re: DG industry   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 pm

@ lalla: taking into account that you had your interview 2 weeks ago, did they communicate you if you were chosen or not ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lalla

PostSubject: Re: DG industry   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

ludmilla wrote:
@ lalla: taking into account that you had your interview 2 weeks ago, did they communicate you if you were chosen or not ?

I can't say that for this dg. But I had a second interview with another dg (Ecfin) and they picked me, they told me that in a second phone call. This happened 1 week after the interview and then the same day they sent me an e-mail confirming that and saying that I will receive the formal offer shortly by the Traineeships Office.
BTW I feel like there is no formal procedure about the matter, I think it really depends on each single unit. Of course to me it is really better to know their decision beforehand...!! even if I know it's informal and not binding. But I think we cannot infer that this is the way all DGs act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DG industry   

Back to top Go down

DG industry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1