Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Curriculum Vitae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
enrico

PostSubject: Curriculum Vitae   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi everybody,

how is important to attach the CV? And it must be in english/french/german?

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahinka

PostSubject: Re: Curriculum Vitae   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes, I was just about to post the same topic, I am currently doing the application, and I think that the commission already have the most important information in my application and motivation. Would the CV add more to it, or could we, for example, send it during the lobbying period, or it is now or never Very Happy.

Finally, I am still not sure what will my address be at the time of the recruitment, therefore I state on address on the application, but this could be another on the CV. Do you know how should I proceed, or I should just keep them similar, and no one will notide them too much?

Thanks again for the answers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bea*

PostSubject: Re: Curriculum Vitae   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Hey guys... my advice: I would really send the CV with your application right now, since it has all the information on your profile outlined in a few pages!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ready4everything

PostSubject: Re: Curriculum Vitae   Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 am

It's a tricky one. If you think your CV would provide them with more information than you can squeeze in the official application form, then go on and include it....However in my case that would be simply repeating everything over and over again, so I don't think it would be a beneficial addition. It totally depends on everyone's different profiles and situations Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curriculum Vitae   

Back to top Go down

Curriculum Vitae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1