Share
Go down
Tansis
Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-02

Council of European Union

on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Did anybody apply for a internship in Council of European Union ?

We have to wait until January....
aneta89
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 36

Re: Council of European Union

on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 am
yes, I applied. do they give an answer? and if yes, when? or they tell something just to the selected ones? Do you know for sure that in January is decided?
Tansis
Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-02

Re: Council of European Union

on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm
Hi aneta89.

I,m not totally sure about the final date, but at least they make reference to " the end of January " on their website.
They will send you a e-mail if you have been selected (and i think that if you are not, too).

Where are you from and what area have you applied for ?
Me, spanish.
aneta89
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 36

Re: Council of European Union

on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm
Hi, Tansis, thanks. It seams we still have to wait... I'm from Germany and applied for social/human resources area. Let's keep our fingers crossed Smile
andreasryslinge
Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

answer are out

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 am
Answer are out who is accepted

aneta89 wrote:Hi, Tansis, thanks. It seams we still have to wait... I'm from Germany and applied for social/human resources area. Let's keep our fingers crossed Smile
aneta89
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 36

Re: Council of European Union

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 pm
Hi, where are the answers? I applied for the first time so I don't know: do we get the answers per email or we have to check on the website...? I couldn't find nothing...thanks.
andreasryslinge
Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

Re: Council of European Union

on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi some people got a offer on 17-18 november

There must be more out there

I think some and waiting list people will hear in december if some of the initial candidates rejects or are dismissed




aneta89 wrote:Hi, where are the answers? I applied for the first time so I don't know: do we get the answers per email or we have to check on the website...? I couldn't find nothing...thanks.
aneta89
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 36

Re: Council of European Union

on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Ok, so if we don't get an offer till Christmas, I guess that's it! Smile let's keep our fingers crossed! Smile please, let me know if you get a feedback, so I stop hoping! Smile
andy_pra
Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-25

Re: Council of European Union

on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm
SOMEBODY ELSE IS ACCEPTED??
chrisc
Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-12-29

Re: Council of European Union

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm
hey all....i will be starting my traineeship on the 2nd February....any other council trainees out there? Smile
andy_pra
Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-25

Re: Council of European Union

on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm
chrisc wrote:hey all....i will be starting my traineeship on the 2nd February....any other council trainees out there? Smile

Me aswell, what department will you be in
chrisc
Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-12-29

Re: Council of European Union

on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 pm
I will be in the home affairs department, and you?....have you found accomodation yet
andy_pra
Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-25

Re: Council of European Union

on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 am
chrisc wrote:I will be in the home affairs department, and you?....have you found accomodation yet

EXTAF - i found a place, but looked for a long time, did you try the ones the office sent you, else immoweb is the best but apartments there go quickly...

anybody else doing traineeship out there??
akornelia
Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-02-07

Re: Council of European Union

on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 pm
andy_pra wrote:
chrisc wrote:I will be in the home affairs department, and you?....have you found accomodation yet

EXTAF - i found a place, but looked for a long time, did you try the ones the office sent you, else immoweb is the best but apartments there go quickly...

anybody else doing traineeship out there??



Hi, I´m starting next week at the translation department. How is it going?Smile Should I keep on being excited?Smile
Sponsored content

Re: Council of European Union

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum