Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Internship in the institutions after the EC experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aneena

PostSubject: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 am

Do any institutions allow for applications from students who already have an EU-institution experience? I checked that the Commission, Parliament and Council and some agencies only accept people who never had any longer internship in the institutions, but do you know if there are some that allow for it? I read somewhere that current trainees are staying often in Brussels to pursue another internship in another institution. What about ECJ, CoR or the Ombudsman?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.

PostSubject: Re: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 pm

There are at least 2 that I know, both in Luxembourg. First is European Investment Bank, there you can do a paid traineeship even if you already accomplished one at the Commission. The other one is Court of Justice but only unpaid ones in the cabinets of judges and advocate generals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
annacska

PostSubject: Re: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience   Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks J for the advice!Smile
I have the same problem as Aneena. Would be nice to find a traineeship again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internship in the institutions after the EC experience   

Back to top Go down

Internship in the institutions after the EC experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1