Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Internships for people with disabilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poolek

PostSubject: Internships for people with disabilities   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello,

has anyone else applied or is going to apply for an internship dedicated to young people with disabilities?

My CV outpaces the minimum requirements, as I graduated twice with Bachelor degree (in Management & International Marketing) and I am currently pursuing Master degree in Business Administration. I have selected DG for Infrastructure & Logistics for my primary choice, but don't know how flexible they are with DG's and certain disabilities.

I have also chosen Luxembourg for a primary location and the capital city of my country for the second choice, which is Warsaw. Does anyone knows what are the approximate costs of living in the first case? I suppose that most of the 1100 euro grant will be gone for food and accomodation...

Good luck to the rest of applicants!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Internships for people with disabilities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1