Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CONFUUUUSED! PLEASE HELP! ABOUT APPLICATION.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackcatsallaround

PostSubject: CONFUUUUSED! PLEASE HELP! ABOUT APPLICATION.   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm

HELLO.

I want to apply for a traineship at the council of the eu and the deadline is already really close, but I am still unsure about some things. I found this forum today and I really hope there is someone that can help me... I hope to be in the right place Smile

-I've already prepared my motivation letters for the two selected domains, but I don't know if to write it in a letter form (starting with Dear Sir/Mdm... Best regards) or just write a text in short paragraphs... ? Any suggestions?

-Do I have to select english/german/franch for my main language or my mother tongue? I am really not sure about this....

What am I supposed to write in the IT knowledge field? I am not particulary friendly with computers....

-Do I need to enclose some copies of documents?

-I had some useful work experience in my past, but it lasted less than 6 monthes...is it worth mentioning? They said that we are not supposed to write so short work experience... and I ' ve worked 4 consecutive summers in an office... how to write this? I can not write i was working for 4 years and I can not write i was working for 3 monthes for four times... I am really confused...

-I think that I don't have a lot of paper proofs of my experiences... do I mention this unverifiable experiences?

Thank you very muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

CONFUUUUSED! PLEASE HELP! ABOUT APPLICATION.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1