Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

where to send application (what's the postal address)??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarolinaReimão

PostSubject: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi,

I wanted to know the postal address where we have to send the application and everything else...I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone know it??

Already contacted by e-mail the Traineeships Office but they are not responding... Crying or Very sad

Please help me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mihaik

PostSubject: Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

You'll find the address on the final version of your application form, after you submit everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaReimão

PostSubject: Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Thanks!!
I thought it would be something like that, but then I read this conversation below and I got worried...

Mara wrote:
Hi to everyone!!!
I have the same question of Jimmy.86!I've already send my on-line application form , but I didn't recive any address to send my application by e-mail!I've already written tto the traineeship office but none reply me!!!someone can help me???????????I've searched everywhere for the address!!!!! thank you:)

Jimmy.86 wrote:
Hey Mara, you don't have to send your app by email I think. You submit the online form, print it out and send it by post, dated and signed.

Mara wrote:
Yes, for first I submitted the online form and now I need to send it by post,but where?????Which is the address???

Jimmy.86 wrote:
I don't know, I didn't get that far wirh my application Razz I thought I'll get th address after submitting the online form :/. In this case it seems I will need this piece of info, too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mihaik

PostSubject: Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 pm

I don't know, maybe they looked for it somewhere else. It's on the very last page of the .pdf file containing your final application (in my case it was page 5/5).

There might be different addresses depending on the language/work area, so it's probably no use to post the one I got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaReimão

PostSubject: Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Thanks!! You were right! I was worrying for nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??   

Back to top Go down

where to send application (what's the postal address)??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1