Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LVI immo ? no problem for us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

PostSubject: LVI immo ? no problem for us   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:47 pm

I have been living there for 8 months now, several of my friends have left in July and they had no problem with their deposits, as "siwia" is claiming. which room were you staying in ?

The house where I am staying is rue Traversiere 23, there are about 25 other tenants there right now and maybe 6 rooms/studios that are still free for september.

Siwia, if you are for real (?) contact me with your details and I can talk to Valerya, who is the housing manager.

Yusuke (the Japanese guy on the 3rd floor)

Back to top Go down
pinhead

PostSubject: Re: LVI immo ? no problem for us   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Wow, the negative publicity must have really hurt LVIimmo, so that they use fake profiles to advertise the company!

I have already mentioned my friend last year, who was refused the return of the deposit of 700 euros...No explanations, nothing. He is still furious but what can he do, he is out of the country. It seems that this company is abiding by the rules, only when it is to its interest...I wonder if we will have any other REAL people posting their experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LVI immo ? no problem for us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1