Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cultural life in Brussels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcyOne

PostSubject: Cultural life in Brussels   Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 am

As a regional, federal and European capital, Brussels is a preferred location for many cultural events: theater, music, exhibitions, dance, conferences, etc. The region has numerous theaters and cinemas, too many to list them all here.

However, we would like to highlight the achievements of the cultural centers found in each commune, whose ground work is still not adequately recognized.

We are also providing a list of cultural calendars , on or off line, which will help you make your selection from among all the events that take place in Brussels.

We will provide regular information on important cultural events taking place in the Region which could be of interest both to the people of Brussels and to passing tourists.

Finally, we are including a selection of reference sites in this area, in line with your preferences, classified by type of cultural event (from the theatre to the strip cartoon, and including concerts) .

“The perfect Wedding Planning with perfect Wedding Favors
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.1weddingsource.com

Cultural life in Brussels
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1