Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Problem with layout of application form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karin_HH

PostSubject: Problem with layout of application form   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Is anyone else having problems with the application form? When I want to open it pages 3 and 4 are cut off on the right side of the page and the missing 3 or 3 centimetres of each sentence are on a seperate page. That way the document is not readable at all. Does anyone else have this problem or has a solution to this? I have tried to open it with different browsers and different computers but I have the same problem everytime I try to open the application form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Karin, I have the same problem. No idea what to do, but we have only one option: to print it out as it is and sign it, because we can't redesign it by ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tarnum

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 am

I am also experiencing the same problem! This is so annoying! This didn't happen before. Actually, this problem started only after I was informed about preselection....

What will you guys do? Has anybody contacted traineeship office about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin_HH

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:23 am

I emailed them, but no one has replied yet. I noticed I only have the problem when I open the German version, the English version was better, so I just signed and sent both version. I hope that won't be a problem, but like Ingen said we can't redesign it, so sending it like that is the only option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ingen

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 pm

tarnum, same with me - it only started after preselection..
BUT I just checked the application form and it's perfectly fine!!! Try to open yours again, maybe they got restored as well? I'm using Chrome, just for the record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tarnum

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Its, still not working...

In the end, i've just sent the "broken" application. I hope this won't be a problem as they already have my application in the system...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with layout of application form   

Back to top Go down

Problem with layout of application form
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1