Share
Go down
eeritrejaa
Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-05-23

Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:10 pm
Hey,
I got confirmation email a few minutes ago that I passed the pre-selection and eligibility check. There are e-mails od DG listed in my account under results and it says that if we want we can contact them.

I am confused - does that mean that these are the emails that accept lobbying emails and we shouldn't lobby to heads of units?

What will you do?

luisph
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-11-13

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:15 pm
Same here ! I'm so happy! I have a list with all the departments and emails. Do you? Should we send a mail to ask? Maybe they've changed the process and Bluebooks are centrally selected by DGs...
andradaiulia
Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-11-24

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm
I think we should always lobby to the unit. I think those emails are for questions, etc. Will you start sending the emails right now or will you wait for tomorrow morning?


Last edited by andradaiulia on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
eeritrejaa
Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-05-23

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:24 pm
And we didn't received Blue Book Number. So with what will you lobby? Your application number? I don't think that's a good idea.
luisph
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-11-13

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:26 pm
I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I still want to look at the units DG by DG...
I gonna try to find out about the BB number.
pamg
Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-08-21

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 pm
I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow as well
andradaiulia
Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-11-24

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm
soo... again  Mad  we lobby to the Units, not to the DGs, right?  Rolling Eyes 
eeritrejaa
Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-05-23

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm
Me too. And then I guess lobby to the heads of units anyway, instead of general stage emails listed?
eeritrejaa
Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-05-23

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:50 pm
andradaiulia wrote:soo... again  Mad  we lobby to the Units, not to the DGs, right?  Rolling Eyes 
Yes Smile What about BB number?
andradaiulia
Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-11-24

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm
I'll use the Candidate Number. That should work.  bounce 
tutu
Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-12-09

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 pm
I just sent an email and got an automatic reply:

Dear candidate,

Thank you for the interest you have shown in DG MARKT.

The consultation of the applications for the next traineeship (March session) will only be open on 10th December.
Units who will get a post will proceed to their selection. In order to help them, I invite you to precise your field of competences/interest and the Units you would like to join (more details about DG MARKT on http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/internal_market/index_en.htm ).

Please always mention your candidate number.


If you have any question, please send it to this mailbox.

Kind regards
Coffee87
Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-11-28

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 pm
I confused as well.

Lobby to the HoU or to the provided emails in the preselection mail?
Danisha
Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 pm
I've done both.
eeritrejaa
Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-05-23

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm
tutu wrote:I just sent an email and got an automatic reply:

Dear candidate,

Thank you for the interest you have shown in DG MARKT.

The consultation of the applications for the next traineeship (March session) will only be open on 10th December.
Units who will get a post will proceed to their selection. In order to help them, I invite you to precise your field of competences/interest and the Units you would like to join (more details about DG MARKT on http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/internal_market/index_en.htm ).

Please always mention your candidate number.


If you have any question, please send it to this mailbox.

Kind regards
This is really helpful, thank you! But I guess it is better to wait until tomorrow to lobby because tomorrow the units will know if they can take the trainee. At least this is how I understand. What do you think?
Danisha
Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 pm
eeritrejaa wrote:
tutu wrote:I just sent an email and got an automatic reply:

Dear candidate,

Thank you for the interest you have shown in DG MARKT.

The consultation of the applications for the next traineeship (March session) will only be open on 10th December.
Units who will get a post will proceed to their selection. In order to help them, I invite you to precise your field of competences/interest and the Units you would like to join (more details about DG MARKT on http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/internal_market/index_en.htm ).

Please always mention your candidate number.


If you have any question, please send it to this mailbox.

Kind regards
This is really helpful, thank you! But I guess it is better to wait until tomorrow to lobby because tomorrow the units will know if they can take the trainee. At least this is how I understand. What do you think?

I've received emails from several units already saying that they aren't allocated a trainee for next session. So I think they know already
lucia_roman
Posts : 102
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Belgique

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Anybody else has a technical problem accessing the EC server?
mariammc
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-11-20

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 pm
Did your e-mail said that you have passed the eligibility test or the that was in your application page?

I can't access my account, so I still don't know if I have passed
Molina
Posts : 53
Join date : 2013-12-09

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 pm
lucia_roman wrote:Anybody else has a technical problem accessing the EC server?

Yep. The EC server is definitely overloaded.
annalo
Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-09

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm
Could anyone write what was precisely stated in the information on your account? I got two exactly the same messages saying that I have passed the preselection, but there is nothing about the eligibility check. I am not sure if I can understand it that way, that if I am preselected, I have passed the eligibility check then.


Here's what I received:
Madam/Sir,

Your application has successfully passed the first stage of the selection procedure (Pre-selection).

Soon the Commission departments entitled to recruit trainees will search the database containing all preselected applications for suitable candidates. They may contact you for an informal interview. Please bear in mind that these contacts are not binding and that only a written placement offer from the Traineeship Office will confirm that you have been selected as a trainee. Placement offers will be sent out from mid-January.

Please note furthermore that the number of pre-selected candidates is four times higher than the number of available trainee positions. Therefore, being preselected is no guarantee that you will be offered a trainee placement.

There is no need to contact the Commission services at this stage. However, if you wish to do so, you may use the e-mail addresses indicated below. Those services that are not listed have no specific contact address for trainees.


Yours faithfully,


(Signed) 
Belén Bernaldo de Quirós 
Head of Unit Traineeships

jnysg
Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-12-09

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:38 pm
Has anyone received an email today that had not been asked to provide documents previously?

I never received an email to say that I had been pre-selected, and there wasn't any indication in my ECAS account that I had been pre-selected, but today I have received an email asking me to check my ECAS.

I haven't provided any documents obviously. If I was pre-selected and Gmail filtered it into Spam, I'm going to be quite upset.
Danisha
Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm
annalo wrote:Could anyone write what was precisely stated in the information on your account? I got two exactly the same messages saying that I have passed the preselection, but there is nothing about the eligibility check. I am not sure if I can understand it that way, that if I am preselected, I have passed the eligibility check then.


I got two identical emails as well with exactly the same information as you. I take that to mean that the pre-selection which was done before the eligibility check is now confirmed since it was dependent upon passing the eligibility check. Or in another way. You have passed both the eligibility and the pre-selection and now you're in the blue book.
mariammc
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-11-20

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 pm
So the confirmation is in the e-mails you received or only in the EC account?

I can't access my account, as the server crashed
Danisha
Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 pm
only on the EC account
mariammc
Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-11-20

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 pm
Thank you so much!!
Danisha
Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:50 pm
mariammc wrote:Thank you so much!!

No worries Smile
delta86
Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-03

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:50 pm
I can't access eather. Sad
As I understood it, the information is in the account, whether you're in the blue book or not..

What a torture! :/ Even though, normally, if one hasn't lied in the application form and sent in all the documents, it should be fine for the blue book.
andradaiulia
Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-11-24

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 pm
Danisha, can you tell us what units said they aren't allocated a trainee for next session?
Guest
Guest

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Hi Guys,

I received the confirmation email to check the results, but when you log into ECAS, where exactly do the messages/results appear?

I've logged in on the external server, but all there is is the logout tab, the account information tab, the change password tab, and the help tab (which was not useful).

I don't remember having this problem when downloading my application form to be signed when sending our work/academic experience proof.

Any help would be appreciated Smile!
lucia_roman
Posts : 102
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Belgique

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:00 pm
I wrote them back to tell them that the server has crashed... just in case they didn't know it by now.
lucia_roman
Posts : 102
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Belgique

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm
You managed to access the ECAS? I am still experiencing issues with the server Sad
Sponsored content

Re: Confirmation e-mail!

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum