Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Confirmation e-mail!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cp2010



Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, if all the more than 14000 applicants received an email to check their accounts for the official rejected/pre-selected status then it's no surprise that the server is overloaded.

I wish they had stated our status in the email because it's very annoying knowing that the answer is there but we can't have access to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndiaDublin



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi, I didn't receive an email to send the documents but did receive an email to check my ECAS account and a reminder that I should keep checking it often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jnysg



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:11 pm

It's a strange one, isn't it India? Perhaps it's just an acknowledgement that we haven't made it into the Blue Book. Still, sending it today with all the rest is a little unsettling if that is the case!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndiaDublin



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Well yes its most likely an acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
delta86



Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:19 pm

For the account problem, I can access my account from the ecas website with no problem, but to get the information about the traineeship application and what follows now, you have to log in from the traineeship-office-website which doesn't work at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smilyfunny



Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Did the email say whether you got accepted or rejected?? So does an email who just said to check the ECAS status mean that you are rejected? Or is there hope??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laia



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm in the same situation, I got 3 identical e-mails. It could be to let us know that we're in the "waiting list". I thought the elected candidates were notified in November.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cp2010



Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Does anyone know how crashed servers are handled? As in, can it be fixed at anytime or only when less people will try logging in?

If I knew this will only be fixed tomorrow I could at least stop mistreating my computer's refresh button.

I was pre-identified and have sent all the documents, but there's at least one case of someone having been pre-identified and failing the eligibility check, so I'm a bit nervous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mihi



Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Did any of you get two same emails from the same desk? I'm really worried that this means that I didn't pass the eligibility check....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laia



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 pm

I was pre-selected but they didn't ask me to send all the documents, that's why I thought I was out of the selection process. Furthermore, they said they would let know the candidates that have been elected in November. In my opinion, we're quite a lot of candidates notified today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cp2010



Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:31 pm


Yes, I also received two identical emails. I don't think this means anything though because apparently the information is only in our account.

From the posts on this forum I'm assuming that every candidate has received an email telling them to check their accounts, whether they have been pre-identified or not and whether they have passed the eligibility check or not.

Which is not really useful since the server is down... I guess we can only wait until we get access.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helenam



Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:34 pm

I wasn't pre-selected and I received 3 emails saying the same thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mihi



Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:38 pm

cp2010 wrote:

Yes, I also received two identical emails. I don't think this means anything though because apparently the information is only in our account.

From the posts on this forum I'm assuming that every candidate has received an email telling them to check their accounts, whether they have been pre-identified or not and whether they have passed the eligibility check or not.

Which is not really useful since the server is down... I guess we can only wait until we get access.

Thank you, I'm getting really worried... hopefully we'll get access soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poppins



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Do you know what your application status say? (I mean, not today since the server is down, but in the past few days)
I haven't received any email, absolutely zero (I also check the spam box everyday), and a few days ago my application status changed to "the eligibility check of your application is ongoing". (I applied for the Translation Traineeship).
Does it mean that I was pre-selected without being informed?
Is it possible that there's a problem with my email (it is working perfectly though)?
Or am I just being too hopeful when in fact there's not hope for me? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travisfull



Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Guys, you should just check your status (when it is possible) and you will find a communication stating your status.

The server as you well know is down, and you should just let it works for a while and probably tonight will be available.
Keep calm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pavlina.cz



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-21

PostSubject: Page overload   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Here is just a thought guys. It seems that everyone got the email to check their accounts no matter if pre-selected or not in November. I just thought maybe if all the people who didn't get pre-selected stopped trying to log in, the server wouldn't be so overloaded and the ones who got pre-selected could actually check if they have passed the eligibility check...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travisfull



Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:56 pm

poppins wrote:
Do you know what your application status say? (I mean, not today since the server is down, but in the past few days)
I haven't received any email, absolutely zero (I also check the spam box everyday), and a few days ago my application status changed to "the eligibility check of your application is ongoing". (I applied for the Translation Traineeship).
Does it mean that I was pre-selected without being informed?
Is it possible that there's a problem with my email (it is working perfectly though)?
Or am I just being too hopeful when in fact there's not hope for me? lol

Poppins, if you check somewhere in this section of the forum, they are talking about the Translation traineeship.
The translator received an email stating the acceptance/rejection of the candidates some days ago, actually at least 1 week ago. I don't know your specific case, but you should find that conversation and ask them about the procedure.

As you well know, the translation traineeship has actually finished the pre-selection process several days ago!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOFSOL



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey guys. I am from Greece and I received an e-mail saying that I should check my status in my personal account. I was asked to send some hard copies during November. In any case, we should stop trying to log in the traineeships websites, as it is overloaded, and we won't find a solution right now. so please stop logging in for a while. we are all stressed about the final decision, but we won't have any further news if you continue trying to log in. Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helenam



Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:58 pm

poppins wrote:
Do you know what your application status say? (I mean, not today since the server is down, but in the past few days)
I haven't received any email, absolutely zero (I also check the spam box everyday), and a few days ago my application status changed to "the eligibility check of your application is ongoing". (I applied for the Translation Traineeship).
Does it mean that I was pre-selected without being informed?
Is it possible that there's a problem with my email (it is working perfectly though)?
Or am I just being too hopeful when in fact there's not hope for me? lol

I think the last time I checked my account was November 27th and the message was "application submited". I didn't go there since then and I was suprised to see the emails today, but I'm sure it's just a formal rejection.

Also, I think the translation traineeship application process is a bit different from the administrative..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poppins



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:05 pm

travisfull wrote:

Poppins, if you check somewhere in this section of the forum, they are talking about the Translation traineeship.
The translator received an email stating the acceptance/rejection of the candidates some days ago, actually at least 1 week ago. I don't know your specific case, but you should find that conversation and ask them about the procedure.

As you well know, the translation traineeship has actually finished the pre-selection process several days ago!

Thank you Travisfull. Actually I asked the same thing there but I'm still waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poppins



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:09 pm

helenam wrote:

I think the last time I checked my account was November 27th and the message was "application submited". I didn't go there since then and I was suprised to see the emails today, but I'm sure it's just a formal rejection.

Also, I think the translation traineeship application process is a bit different from the administrative..

Yeah, so I heard, Helena! It's just that I haven't got any kind of emails, not even the ones you guys got today to go check on the website... :/
Thanks for your answer! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cp2010



Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 pm



Hi guys, just got access! I passed the eligibility check and so I'm pre-selected! Smile

Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pagucristian



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:42 pm

server back ON but when i login i get this

09/12/2013: Results of the preselection procedure

and then THISSSSSSSSS:

Attention! Your session has expired or you have not logged in correctly to your account. Please click on the link below to proceed with logging into your account.

anyone else with this problem ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pavlina.cz



Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 pm

pagucristian wrote:
server back ON but when i login i get this

09/12/2013: Results of the preselection procedure

and then THISSSSSSSSS:

Attention! Your session has expired or you have not logged in correctly to your account. Please click on the link below to proceed with logging into your account.

anyone else with this problem ?

Yeah I've got the same problem. Soooooooooo frustrating!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pagucristian



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 pm

this is torture. i've logged out so many times, even rebooted my pc and nothing... still this session expired..

Pavlina.cz wrote:
pagucristian wrote:
server back ON but when i login i get this

09/12/2013: Results of the preselection procedure

and then THISSSSSSSSS:

Attention! Your session has expired or you have not logged in correctly to your account. Please click on the link below to proceed with logging into your account.

anyone else with this problem ?

Yeah I've got the same problem. Soooooooooo frustrating!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mihi



Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm

If I need to change the phone number that was stated on my application, I'm supposed to contact the desk, right?
Furthermore, what are you going to do about lobbying? use the emails given to us, or the ones form the site, or both?
Thank you in advance for your answer, congratulations to everyone pre-selected, and good luck with lobbying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pagucristian



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 pm

server crashed again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellen1990



Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 pm

It's so annoying. I still cannot access to the portal. Is anyone experiencing my problem? Have you got any tricks to enter???please please please help me!!!and I'll offer you a coffee in Place Luxembourg when our traineeships are starting:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danisha



Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:26 pm

andradaiulia wrote:
Danisha, can you tell us what units said they aren't allocated a trainee for next session?

I've received replies from EEAS K2, FPI 3, HOME B3, JUST C1 and C2 saying that they are not allocated a trainee for the next session...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frouke6464



Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi guys,

Server is up and running again (although you still have to be patient…).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Confirmation e-mail!   

Back to top Go down
 
Confirmation e-mail!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Reserve order VIA Mail In.
» amana takaful
» Sri Lanka's Ashok Pathirage led Conglomerate; Softlogic group buys 10.5 million shares of NDB
» Sri Lanka Com Bank gets foreign loan for small business lending
» Sri Lanka: Gold Quest selling 10% of NDB shares to HNB bank

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg :: Traineeship in the EC :: March 2014 Traineeship-
Jump to: