Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lviimmo rent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I.Yaneva

PostSubject: Lviimmo rent   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi Friends,

I contacted Lviimmo in early December 2013 to rent a room for 5 weeks and I paid the full rent plus deposit in the mid December. But since then the house manager Bella is out of reach, she is not replying to either my calls, or my emails. I am really concerned that this agency might be some sort of sham. Please, advise!

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
pinhead

PostSubject: Re: Lviimmo rent   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 pm

I wonder why nobody has answered your post, I just saw it. Anyway, I hope that you have managed to find a solution with this untrustworthy renting company.

If you have paid the full rent, I hope they won't take any chances and they will honour their commitment. Otherwise, you can always invoke your legal rights and tell them (in a non-threatening manner of course) that you will take legal action.

Is LVIIMMO still proposed as a possible housing solution by the Association of trainees (the Stage Committee)? I wonder. Trainees should be actively discouraged from seeking housing in this company. I have already described what happened to a friend of mine 2 years ago, who was denied the return of 800 euros or something of his deposit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lviimmo rent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1