Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pivanova89

PostSubject: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have official information on the travel allowance that will be available this year? In the welcome pack I see no info about it, it says that more will be posted in the beginning of August on the website. Besides the general description in the official Rules of the traineeship, does somebody have a more precise information about it, what does it cover, what not, etc.? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandman

PostSubject: Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm

pivanova89 wrote:
Hello, everyone!
Does anyone have official information on the travel allowance that will be available this year? In the welcome pack I see no info about it, it says that more will be posted in the beginning of August on the website. Besides the general description in the official Rules of the traineeship, does somebody have a more precise information about it, what does it cover, what not, etc.? Thanks in advance!

This is what I received today:

Dear future trainee,

The final information will be published in your ECAS accounts by the end of August. It is better for you to buy the ticket now if the price is more cheap and interesting.

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pivanova89

PostSubject: Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks for the info. I guess it's best to proceed with buying the tickets instead of waiting for them. The only thing is that information from previous trainees varies regarding one-way and round-trip tickets. How are you booking yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falbala

PostSubject: Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello,

Could you guys please tell me if you are already chosen and do you know where I can see the chosen candidates for the Alicante in October 2014? On the site I see only the reserve list - are there the candidates who are in reserve and are not selected?
Thank you in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details   

Back to top Go down

Travel expenses reimbursement - info and details
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1