Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PreSelections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
caitmull

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi guys, I applied for the general traineeship starting in March, any idea when/if we find out we've been preselected? I've had no news so far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marian88

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:48 pm

No news either about the March traineeship. Hope we hear about this soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olga

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 am

No news Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatima Noronha

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 am

Hello there

I was short-listed for the translation traineeships, starting in April, in Luxembourg. Very Happy

Now I am supposed to send all the required some documents. Does anyone know when we will have the definitive results?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JanaPol

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey guys,

I applied for the general option traineeship and made it into the reserve list (DG Communication). Just got an email today. Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawgirl

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Hiya,

I also applied for the general option traineeship and I received an email yesterday afternoon that I have been selected. Best of luck to everybody who is still waiting to hear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foteini

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello there,

I was shortlisted for the translation traineeship starting in April (Greek language). I have sent the documents and received a confirmation (on 9th December) that they will be forwarded to the relevant unit for the final choice. I hope that I hear from them sooner than 1,5 month before the traineeship starting date because I have to apply for an unpaid leave from my job in order to accept the traineeship offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaraE

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Hello!
Congratz to all selected for the EP. Im placed on the reserve list for DG for internal policies. Does anyone know what my chances are? Its my first time applying and Ive no clue what it means. I contacted my national foreign policy ministery asking if it might help to expand my chances if I do some lobby, they told me that I should have done lobbying BEFORE they selected the people, now its too late they told me. So If I apply again they advice me to immediately also contact some people in the EP department of my first choices...maybe some useful information for people who are not selected but willn apply again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1988_Amsterdam

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello!

Just a question, I also applied for the March internship at the EP. I chose the Legal Service and the
Directorate-General for Translation as preferred departments. I haven't received any news yet if I got accepted or rejected. Does anyone have a idea what could be going on?

Thanks and the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PreSelections   

Back to top Go down

PreSelections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg :: European Parliament traineeships :: February 2015 Traineeship-
Jump to: