Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pre- pre-selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nirvana86



Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Pre- pre-selection   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Has somebody received an email of pre- pre-selection? A friend of mine received it today about 7pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thomas04



Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Haven't received anything yet which I find very weird given that I was pre-selected last time when my CV had fewer lines.. Let's hope they're not sending all the emails at once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nirvana86



Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I find it very weird as well. I have acquired much more professional experience than what I had in the last round, when I was even offered the traineeship!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnasAudeh



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi I didn't receive anything yet. Anyhow I'm wondering whether the EC Traineeship Office will notify the applicants only by direct emails or it will also include some additional information within the online application form!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wafelki



Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:22 pm

hi!

Yes, I got it this afternoon, too. I was wondering, is this the right time to start lobbying, or is it better to wait until the final selection for the Blue Book (after submitting the documents?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olga



Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:27 am

I have not receive anything as well..


thomas04 wrote:
Haven't received anything yet which I find very weird given that I was pre-selected last time when my CV had fewer lines.. Let's hope they're not sending all the emails at once Very Happy

The same for me Sad

Let's hope...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisanneP



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 am

Hi everyone,

I did get the e-mail, but I was wondering if any of you know how to upload the required documents? I know that for the previous traineeship session, you had to e-mail all the docs to the stage bureau, but this time the mail says: "... it is compulsory to upload all the supporting
documents mentioned in the list below in your ECAS account." When I log into my ECAS account, however, I cannot find a button to upload my docs. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvantonova



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 am

Hi, LisanneP,

I would like to ask when you got the emai? Today or yesterday? And is there anybody who got an email today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisanneP



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:48 am

dvantonova wrote:
Hi, LisanneP,

I would like to ask when you got the emai? Today or yesterday? And is there anybody who got an email today?

Hi dvantonova!

I received the e-mail last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
des2014



Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 am

Hi guys,

I am still waiting the result of the pre-selection. Congrats to who has already received the email. Do you know whether or not the pre-selection for the Virtual Blue Book is still open (on going like the website reports)? I am still hoping to click on my inbox and find a positive surprise in the next days. Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olga



Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 am

I am waiting for positive surprise as well Smile

Something is wrong with my account inbox, I do not have access to one of the old messages (from the previous application).. So I hope they just have some technical troubles and may be we will get some good news/emails in coming days Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maris



Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

Hello all,
I too received the preselection email yesterday. However, I cannot find the message in my ECAS account, which I find a bit odd. In the previous round, where I also applied, all my communications could be found on my ECAS page.
Also, I am not sure how I upload the required documents to my ECAS account. Any ideas?

Regards,
Maris


Last edited by Maris on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michal0



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 pm

I received an email on pre-selection results last night as well.
I have the same problem as LisanneP, I don't see any "upload" button in ECAS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisanneP



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Maris wrote:
Hello all,
I too received the preselection email yesterday. However, I cannot find the message in my ECAS account, which I find a bit odd. In the previous round, where I also applied, all my communications could be found on my ECAS page.
Also, I am not sure how I upload the required documents to my ECAS account. Any ideas?

Regards,
Maris

I just sent an e-mail to the stage bureau asking how to upload my docs.. Let's hope we get some answers soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Georgis



Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 pm

LisanneP wrote:
Maris wrote:
Hello all,
I too received the preselection email yesterday. However, I cannot find the message in my ECAS account, which I find a bit odd. In the previous round, where I also applied, all my communications could be found on my ECAS page.
Also, I am not sure how I upload the required documents to my ECAS account. Any ideas?

Regards,
Maris

I just sent an e-mail to the stage bureau asking how to upload my docs.. Let's hope we get some answers soon!

Hi, I also got an email for pre-selection but I can't find the psace where to upload documents, let's wait and see.
Best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larisa271



Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I got the same e-mail yesterday to upload supporting documents using the ECAS account. Like some of you, I don't know how to do it. I noticed that previous candidates had to send the documents per e-mail and additionally hard copies per mail. I might do that as well, if nothing changes in the ECAS account. Please keep us updated, if some of you figure it out how to do it.

Best,
Larisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnasAudeh



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Guys,

Frankly I became a little bit frustrated by not receiving anything yet, however I would like to ask if anybody from the third countries (Non Eu Member states) received pre-selection??

Good Luck everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jovichr



Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:49 pm

AnasAudeh, I did not receive the pre-preselection e-mail either. I hope that pre-preselection procedure for NON EU members lasts longer then for candidates from EU countries so we will get the positive answers very soon too Wink

Good luck and congratulations for those who have already received such wanted e-mails Very Happy Very Happy

R.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maris



Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm

I just logged in my account and I saw there is a message informing me of the preselection together with the option to upload the documents.
Hope that helps you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvantonova



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:28 pm

And you received it today or yesterday? Asking because I`m wondering is there still any chance to get an email for pre-selection. Congrats and thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LisanneP



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Maris wrote:
I just logged in my account and I saw there is a message informing me of the preselection together with the option to upload the documents.
Hope that helps you!

Thanks for the heads up! Just saw it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maris



Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:37 pm

dvantonova wrote:
And you received it today or yesterday? Asking because I`m wondering is there still any chance to get an email for pre-selection. Congrats and thanks!

Yesterday got an email but it appeared in the ECAS account today. That makes me think they are still sending emails out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dvantonova



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:40 pm

thanks! let`s hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andre87



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 pm

I uploaded and submitted my documents, but then no confirmation appeared afterwards. And now, when I go back to the message in my ECAS page, the documents that I uploaded don't appear anymore.

How do I know that my documents were successfully submitted? Did the same happen to you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lrh129



Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Andre87 wrote:
I uploaded and submitted my documents, but then no confirmation appeared afterwards. And now, when I go back to the message in my ECAS page, the documents that I uploaded don't appear anymore.

How do I know that my documents were successfully submitted? Did the same happen to you guys?

I just had the same experience, after uploading the documents twice.
During the last session, when documents had to be emailed to the TO, I received an email confirmation. I assume there will be some confirmation at some point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andre87



Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:00 pm

lrh129 wrote:
Andre87 wrote:
I uploaded and submitted my documents, but then no confirmation appeared afterwards. And now, when I go back to the message in my ECAS page, the documents that I uploaded don't appear anymore.

How do I know that my documents were successfully submitted? Did the same happen to you guys?

I just had the same experience, after uploading the documents twice.
During the last session, when documents had to be emailed to the TO, I received an email confirmation. I assume there will be some confirmation at some point...

Thanks for the reply. I emailed them just in case. If I get an answer, I'll post it in here! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olga



Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 30
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 pm

From the official page:

"Congratulations to those who have received the confirmation on 15th of October 2014 that they passed the first stage of the selection.

MESSAGE TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION: Thank you for your interest in the Traineeships Programme. Application period for the traineeships session October 2015 will start soon. Best of luck!"

So no hope anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnasAudeh



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Bad luck for me also, congratulations to those who passed the first stage Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mbielskyte2700



Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello

I have also received email yesterday that I have been pre-identified to be included in the Blue Book. I haven't uploaded the docs yet. I guess all of will have to wait till November to get the official confirmation. Does anyone know what's the next step after that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maria25



Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:36 pm

@Olga: I can't see the message '"Congratulations to those who have received the confirmation on 15th of October 2014 that they passed the first stage of the selection. MESSAGE TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION: Thank you for your interest in the Traineeships Programme. Application period for the traineeships session October 2015 will start soon. Best of luck!" on the official page.

I can only see 'PRE-SELECTION: on-going'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pre- pre-selection   

Back to top Go down
 
Pre- pre-selection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Regional tension enters «OPEC» in trouble selecting the new Secretary-General
» Индекс "направленного движения" (DMI)/CSI (Commodity Selection Index)
» Aluminium companies will run -ALUM is my selection
» Selection of Solar Panels for Your Home
» Hockey Canada names selection camp roster for 2017 world junior championship

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg :: Traineeship in the EC :: March 2015 Traineeship-
Jump to: