Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How many percent are pre-identified?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
herrnilsson

PostSubject: How many percent are pre-identified?   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Is there any info on how many percent of total applicants get pre-identified to inclusion in the Blue Book (i.e. the e-mail that was sent out recently). Are we still competing with 15k other applicants?

Best,
herrnilsson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maris

PostSubject: Re: How many percent are pre-identified?   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:02 pm

herrnilsson wrote:
Is there any info on how many percent of total applicants get pre-identified to inclusion in the Blue Book (i.e. the e-mail that was sent out recently). Are we still competing with 15k other applicants?

Best,
herrnilsson

I applied for the previous session and I was not selected in the end. The email informing me that I had been included in the Blue book stated that there were 4 applicants for each position, or something along those lines, but I applied for the legal service, so I don't know how it works for other fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many percent are pre-identified?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1