Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Council of the European Union Internship February 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cleuchi88

PostSubject: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 am

I have been selected for a Traineeship at the Council. I have already been selected and sent all the documents required. Do you know when will they send the final contract?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anissa006

PostSubject: Re: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:12 am

Hi,
You should ask them directly I don't think that anybody knows anything about it. For which Unit have you been selected ? I was taken for the september one within the Education, culture, youth and sport one. Didn't you apply for the EC as well ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oksana

PostSubject: Re: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi dear,

Would you be able to help with some recommendations from you experience? Which of EU institutions is better for traineeship: European Parliament, Council of the EU or European Commission? Which of them have better quality? As we have just one opportunity, I really need your experience and recommendations.

Thank you so much for your opinions and answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015   

Back to top Go down

Council of the European Union Internship February 2015
Page 1 of 1