Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview questions and financial background check

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alessi

PostSubject: Interview questions and financial background check   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey, would like to know:

1) Are they going to hold panel interviews or 1-to-1 interviews for selection? Phone or video interviews? How is the interview carried out?

2) What are the scope of interview questions? Like a job interview? Will I be tested on EC knowledge?

3) Do they prefer any study background and original occupation of the trainees ?

4) Do they ask for proof of sound financial ability (such as bank balance check) to make sure trainees who received offers are able to pay for living in Brussels?

Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alessi

PostSubject: Re: Interview questions and financial background check   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:44 pm

How many referees are required? Who can be the referees? What type of reference letters are to be submitted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dzouzi

PostSubject: Re: Interview questions and financial background check   Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:04 am

You will get a living allowance, so no need for them to ask proofs of your financial status.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview questions and financial background check   

Back to top Go down

Interview questions and financial background check
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1