Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Updating an Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
applicant000

PostSubject: Updating an Application   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi folks,

I have a question that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with. I searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer.

I applied for the October 2015 Traineeship, but since the application stage closed I started working in a new job that would be quite relevant to my application. There's no mention of this job in my application as I hadn't started it at the time.

My question is, is there a way to update an application that's already been submitted after the application process has closed? If not, is there someone I should contact in relation to passing on some more up-to-date information for my application.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia_roman

PostSubject: Re: Updating an Application   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Once an application was submitted, you can no longer made any changes. This is quite logical - they  need to have a cut-off date. You started the job after the application period ended - it would be quite unfair for the other applicants to allow you to add something new.

Cheer up - if you pass the selection and get the Blue Book, when you will lobby, you can send updated CVs - they actually expect you to do so, as between now and July (when the final selection is made) there is a long period of time you should fill up with something if possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Updating an Application
Page 1 of 1