Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg

For all past, present and future stagiaires doing their internship in the European institutions

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Updating an Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
applicant000

PostSubject: Updating an Application   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi folks,

I have a question that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with. I searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer.

I applied for the October 2015 Traineeship, but since the application stage closed I started working in a new job that would be quite relevant to my application. There's no mention of this job in my application as I hadn't started it at the time.

My question is, is there a way to update an application that's already been submitted after the application process has closed? If not, is there someone I should contact in relation to passing on some more up-to-date information for my application.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia_roman

PostSubject: Re: Updating an Application   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Once an application was submitted, you can no longer made any changes. This is quite logical - they  need to have a cut-off date. You started the job after the application period ended - it would be quite unfair for the other applicants to allow you to add something new.

Cheer up - if you pass the selection and get the Blue Book, when you will lobby, you can send updated CVs - they actually expect you to do so, as between now and July (when the final selection is made) there is a long period of time you should fill up with something if possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Updating an Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1