Go down
Berenice GF

Traineeship statistics

on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:42 pm
Hello!

I was wondering if some of you had been able to see the traineeship statistics for the October 2016 session. The application period is now well behind us and for some reason, when clicking on the next session's statistics, the only thing we see is this message : «No statistics are available for the selected session. »
I have the impression that for previous session statistics were immediately available. Maybe a technical problem?

Bérénice
lucas1

Re: Traineeship statistics

on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:57 pm
Berenice GF wrote:Hello!

I was wondering if some of you had been able to see the traineeship statistics for the October 2016 session. The application period is now well behind us and for some reason, when clicking on the next session's statistics, the only thing we see is this message : «No statistics are available for the selected session. »
I have the impression that for previous session statistics were immediately available. Maybe a technical problem?

Bérénice

I think it is still too early for that... It has been only 10 days after the deadline...
nicoleso

on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:59 pm
Nationalities Total
Number of applications received 18437
Nationals of the EU 11746
Non-EU Nationals 6691
nicoleso

on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:02 pm
for the october session number of applications is always higher than for the march session...this is the third time I apply for a traineeship at EC... each year number of applicants increases and my possibilities decreases Crying or Very sad
Berenice GF

on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:03 am
Thanks Nicoleso! I had checked on Monday and the numbers weren't available yet then. You said it, our chances get smaller and smaller. I'm not a EU national so competing against 6690 other candidates for a couple of positions seems like a fair bet! Laughing Oh well... At least when it's not the first time you apply, you don't spend too much time.
P.P

on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:43 pm
nicoleso wrote:for the october session number of applications is always higher than for the march session...this is the third time I apply for a traineeship at EC... each year number of applicants increases and my possibilities decreases Crying or Very sad

Thats not really the case, numbers are differing throuought the years. 2 years ago, for example, the number of applicants was on a peak. This year is about the average, at least according to my observations.

It also depends how many applicants from each nationality are applying, as pre-selection is done separately for each nationality. Bulgarians, for example, decreased in about 120 people, compared with October 2015.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum